Sunday, April 20, 2008

Personal Response 3 : Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease


HFMD stands for Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease. I can tell if my friend has HFMD if he has rashes on his hands, feet, and butt. No a website says "Both adults and children can be affected, but young children below five years are particularly susceptible. I can prevent myself from getting HFMD by avoiding crowds. No I do not know anyone that has HFMD.A person with HFMD can sneeze and send germs flying to other people and BAM more people have HFMD.STEp 1 to stop getting HFMD:Get all the food and clothes you have and your gameboy or PSP.STEP 2:Find a warehouse in deep inside the jungle.STEP 3:Live there.

1 comment:

Ong JC said...

Hi Mins,
Your response is quite interesting. However, I don't quite agree with your steps to prevent people from HFMD. What you are suggesting is to run away from the problem. Don't run away from the problem and stay in the jungle. Stay and fight the disease. What do you do to prevent the spread of the disease? Be a fighter not a quitter!
Mr Ong