Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Project work

This week our class is doing project work and we had some problems first Cheng Long got into a Fight with Dominic but that was over fast but cause of that we were late a day as we did nothing that day .But soon more trouble arrived while we were doing that Angleo my best friend started blabbering stupid stuff like gay lord or disagreeing with stuff that didn't have gay in it and weird stuff so I got A bit pissed off and before I knew it I said to him to get out of our group and he started crying.I felt really sad and tryed to say sorry but I just seemed to lack courage so now I feel even more guilty .So Angleo if you're reading this I just want to say i'm really sorry with all my heart so if you are him and forgive me just please leave me a comment.
PS.If you have any ideas how I can apolosize please leave a comment thanks!And if you're Angleo I really am sorry.=)

1 comment: