Monday, June 30, 2008

PE Attire

There are many reasons for the school to allow pupils to wear PE attire the whole day but cause I have no time and I'm busy I will only give one.I myself had an day when I came late to the hall because of changing when I tell the prefects my reason for being late do they listen noooooo. Advantages of wearing PE attire the whole day is we don't have to be more pissed off by changing. Disadvantages of wearing PE attire the whole day well if can't think of any don't worry I can't either. Wearing of PE attire the whole day affects my personal hygiene by just a bit of smell and abit of stickyness but if I go with that I can avoid alot of stress.I think the rule allowing pupils to wear PE attire the whole day is AWESOME!!!!!For once Mr.Tan is cool!!We can solve the problem of the PE attire by wearing shirts with holes!!!

2 comments:

abigail aishwarya said...

nice blog wow you sure have alot of things and videos k bye

Timothy said...

holes?