Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Term 3 Week 5 : Sleepy Kids

I get 8 hours of sleep a night. I think I have enough sleep each day. I manage my time by doing my homework at school and all I do at home is do 6 pages of english or do Learning-Lab homework for english and 6 pages of math or my math tutors homework for math and 6 pages of science on the weekdays for science and then play computer,watch TV,Go biking and play Guitar Hero. I have math high acheivers on mon,Math tutor on tues,Go to the Learning-Lag on weds,Math tutor on thurs and pottery CCA on fri I think I don't have much to do. The only personal thing I do at night is read a book,play guitar hero and watch a late-night movie. I think my mom does enough for me to go to sleep early.

2 comments:

Ong JC said...

Hi Mins,
I'm glad you are having enough sleep and managing yourself well. I hope you will perform well in the class test and SA2.
Best wishes
Mr Ong

Anonymous said...

Hi Mins,

It's me, dady. Finally I found our blog. And I found your name from your teacher's blog. You are really good at math., science and English. I am very happy with your efforts.

민섭,

너모습, 너목소리 너무 반갑다.
그리고 열심히 공부해서 수학, 과학 그리고 영어 좋은 성적 기록한것도 기쁘고...

공부 잘하는 것도 좋지만, 너 스스로 열심히 한것이 더 중요하다고 생각해. 새로운 환경에서 열심히 한 결과로 좋은 성적 기록하게 되어 기쁘다.

from Yemen

Choi