Thursday, August 21, 2008

Term 3 Week 9 : The Olympic Games

The origin of 'Olympics' is .One day Zeus* was bored and wanted the Humans to entain him he kidnnaped some people , trained them for 4 years and had them do some games like swimming and running. The Olympics are such an important event in sports as Zeus threatened to destory Earth if we didn't and he gave us 4 years to train. I have watched ann Olympic event because my country swimmer Park guy was swimming. Michael Phelps impresses me most because after Zeus Made him participart he can still win 8 gold medals. I wouldn't you like to participate in the Olympics Games. I think it is worth organising the Olympics and we have no choice any ways.

*The god who holds the highest position in all gods in Greek.

Notice: All info is not to be viewed by anyone so noone can sue me!

No comments: