Wednesday, February 18, 2009

OuTSiDe ActIvITiEs

Lets see on Monday: Subpleementri (funny spelling) class 1:30-3:30
Tuesday: High Achievers Math 1:30-2:30
Wednesday: Tuition 4:00-5:30
Thursday:Tuition 4:00-5:30
Friday: CCA Pottery 1:30-3:30
All these activities I do for a reason theres so many reasons that the whole list would be too long so it's better to write the reasons why I don't go 1.to be relaxed
2.to watch movies
3.to watch TV
4.to learn (just kidding)
5.to play games
I don't feel stressed with all these activities cause well i'm not really a stressed guy my head's like in the sky most of the time so when someone shouts "OBAMA'S THE PRESIDENT!!" i'm like "what?!!?? I thought that was next year."
Thats It Folks!!!!

2 comments:

Gelo said...

Very funny M
ins

chew jian said...

nice plan for the week!