Monday, February 2, 2009

T1W5 Journal Writing

The purpose of setting targets for the various subjects is to like expand if we only aim for the same thing we won't develop,became smarter stuff things like that.
I go about setting the targets when i see my previous targets and set my targets higher than my previous acheivement. To achieve my target I always try I little harder than last time revise alittle longer. To motivate yourself towards achieving the targets I always think of the people who try harder cause those people simply amaze me they just normal people who aim towards their targets even though it is really hard I mean if I was MLK (Martin Luther King) I would have just sat in my home hoping white people wouldn't beat me up.
The teachers could use a peroid of our day to talk about how we would acheive our targets.

No comments: