Sunday, October 12, 2008

Term 4 week 6 :Littering and vandalism

Ok ok just because I trying to be alittle bit on the bright side mr. Ong had to come along and say "This is not accrurate! You did not search up the meaning of littering and vandalism on the dictionany cause you are lazy and blah blah alot of lame things.
So I searched up the meaning of littering and vandalism in "THE ACCURATE DIC OF MINS!" which you can buy at my house for $75634735758 so here it goes again. Littering and vandalism is somethingwhat a person does , littering is when someone thorws a piece of trash where they are not supposed to accidently or purporsly it is the same , vandalism is when someone uses something that gives out a liquid that dirtys that place.
Happy Mr.Ong?
Oh yay and if you want to you can always read the old and BETTER version below.=)

Littering and vandalism is something what someone doeswhen the person is bored and want to turn the courntry in to North Korea or is something what a crazy person does. The difference between those 2 crimes is littering is when someone drops trash and vandalism is when someone takes spray paint or something else and then dirty something without permission. Children litter and vandalise cause their bored,want revenge,acceidently and alot of other things but I don't want to type them as it'll take like half my blog. I feel pretty annoyed when the place is littered or vandalised. I have seen places that are littered and vandalised in Yemen. We can't stop littering and vandalism in the school as if we make some rules some will break them so the only way is to rid the school from people! We should cane people and fine them $50 who litter or vandalise and them every month give me the gathered money cause I came up with the idea.

2 comments:

Ong JC said...

Hi Mins,
I am quite surprised at your meaning. I looked up the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary and found the meaning of littering and vandalism.
Littering - leaving things in a place making it look untidy.
Vandalism - the crime of destroying or damaging something especially public property, deliberately and for no good reason
My purpose of asking the pupils look up the dictionary is for them to learn the correct meaning of the word, just as I have just done. If pupils just depend on their memory and guess the meaning of words, then they may not know the correct meaning. I hope you will be diligent enough to always look up the dictionary for words you do not know their meaning.
Mr Ong

Bass said...

ummm mins,just so you know,your book is with me.I will pass it to u in school on Wednesday-Justyn