Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Term 1 Week 2:School's mission,vision and values

Long time no see people who even dare visit my blog which doesn't even reach 2 digits boo hoo I'm so sad anyways just read. The school's mission is "providing quality education to equip pupils with the values,knowledge and skills for the 21st centry."The school's values are "P.I.E" = P- passion for learning which I must say I have. I-integrity our foundation. E- exellence in everything we do. The school's vision is "a school of distinction nurturing future-ready citizens of character." I think the schools missions,vision and values are good as they are realistic and I personally think they are really well choosen and bring out a smart and good side of us I also believe in them well I guess I really didn't have to type that well cause I'm using my ipodtouch to write this I guess it should be tap anyways I do. I show the school's mission and you know!..... Cause my fingers are weakening let's call them "SMVV" for short. Anyways I can show SMVV by being couragous like when Mr.Ong asks a question I could answer it. I could also be passionate in my learning and cut down on my lies and strive for excellence. Teachers could like organize a quiz and anwers are like the values and stuff like that. Well thank you for reading my post and good night! Or good morning if you're reading this in the morning or afternoon you know what I mean. Byyyyeeee!

2 comments:

Ong JC said...

Min, I like your confidence when you say that you have a passion for learning because not all students can say that. May I suggest that you punctuate your sentences otherwise they look very clumsy and hard to read. All the best, Dude. he he

Anonymous said...

Thanks mr.ong and I'll work on my puncuation