Tuesday, March 10, 2009

T1W10 Journal Writing : Sports and School Sports Day

I attended our School Sports Day I really kinda don't understand what Mr.Ong means by how did you find it so I assume he means how I found out abut it well he gave me the form so I think this part is pretty useless. I think the interesting part of the School Sports Day was the game when we had to try to keep our balls in our house by hitting the balls around. The most uninteresting part of the School Sports Day must be the part when they give out the awards I relly thought it was relly boring as all you could see was a person giving trophies to peopls so it was pretty boring. The school can improve on the School Sports Day by adding more games the spectators can do not just not 1 game only really jeez think how borind it was watchind people getting trophies. I think engaging in sports is important and useful as you never know you go to London and then a runner spained his ankle and so did all his replacements the guy in charge might just grab your shirt change your nationality and make you run. Think how embarrassing it would be if 1000000000 watched you run last with a diffrence of 25 sec. I engage in no sports right now as i'm just lazing around. Sports can help us to.......well.........uh.........wait let me think.....hummm.......well......lets see........ it can ......oh thats not relly helping........I can't really think of any right now ~~~CHANGE~~ 내가 오리 학교 반장 이엇으먼 그냥 이런거을 그냥 읎거야.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a good post

Tengjun said...

how do you use korean words?

Tengjun said...

how do you use korean words?

Tengjun said...

how do you use korean words?

Tengjun said...

how do you use korean words?

Tengjun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.