Tuesday, March 10, 2009

T1W9 Journal Writing : Fire Safety

I have not experienced any incident of fire break out in my home or neighbourhood. If a fire were to break out in my home or outside I would grab my laptop and other things and run out.The causes of fire in homes or outside are mostly carelessness like some one dropped a cigarette butt on a pile of hay or somwthing else that catches on fire easily.I can raise the fine to $1000000 to anyone who drops a cigarette butt to prevent fire from breaking out in my home and outside?
Our pupils are conscious of fire safety cause they read the fire safety posters I think.

2 comments:

Ong JC said...

You are absolutely unrealistic to have such a hefty fine. Please stop exaggerating.

Anonymous said...

Terrific, that' s exactly what I was seeking for! You just spared me alot of work